Tri pacer driver

Flying is my passion. Growing up my dad had a love of being up in the air. That is where my influence came from. The airplane that I have is the same one passed down from him.



Can think of no better way to clear my head than to *Take her around the field*.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Virgin Space







http://www.virgingalactic.com/overview/
Tickets cost $200,000 and deposits start from $20,000.

Space tourism moved one flight closer to reality Monday when Virgin Galactic took its maiden "captive carry" test flight over the California desert.

Richard Branson's Virgin Group, said they expect the first passenger flight will be completed by 2011.

If you have been waiting for your chance to view outer space up close. Your chance to reserve your seat is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment