Tri pacer driver

Flying is my passion. Growing up my dad had a love of being up in the air. That is where my influence came from. The airplane that I have is the same one passed down from him.



Can think of no better way to clear my head than to *Take her around the field*.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Air New Zealand safety video



If you have flown on a commercial passenger airplane. I am sure that you have seen their safety presentation prior to flight. After a few times you probably hardly pay attention. Seems Air New Zealand has tried a new approach to get you to pay attention. I can say that it caught my eye.
All for good reason. The more information that you have the better the chance that you will walk away in event of an emergency.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5718765/Airline-uses-naked-crew-in-safety-video.html

No comments:

Post a Comment