Tri pacer driver

Flying is my passion. Growing up my dad had a love of being up in the air. That is where my influence came from. The airplane that I have is the same one passed down from him.



Can think of no better way to clear my head than to *Take her around the field*.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Flying Barrel





The flying *Barrel* looks a lot like a jet engine. If it had a more powerful engine and a couple of fans to move the air through.


It was cutting edger technology for the time that it was designed.



Specification CREW 2
ENGINE 1 x 120hp de Havilland Gipsy III inline piston engine
WEIGHTS Take-off weight 800 kg 1764 lb
DIMENSIONS Wingspan 14.28 m 46 ft 10 in Length 5.88 m 19 ft 3 in Height 3.00 m 9 ft 10 in
PERFORMANCE Max. speed 131 km/h 81 mph

No comments:

Post a Comment